måndag 30 november 2009

It feels so good when you let go of all the drama in your life


Mary J. Blige - No more drama

Broken heart again
Another lesson learned
Better know your friends
Or else you will get burned
Gotta count on me
Cause I can guarantee that I'll be fine

No more pain, no more pain
No more pain, no more pain
No drama, no more drama in my life
No one's gonna make me hurt again

Why'd I play the fool
Go through ups and downs
Knowing all the time
You wouldn’t be around
Or maybe I liked the stress
Cause I was young and restless
But that was long ago
I don’t wanna cry no more

No more pain, no more pain, no more pain
No more game, no more games messing with my mind
No drama, no more drama in my life,
No ones gonna make me hurt again, no more

No more tears
no more tears, I'm tired of crying every night
No more fears, no more fears I really don’t wanna cry
No drama, no more drama in my life I don’t ever wanna hurt again
No more in my life
Wanna speak ma mind wanna speak ma mind

Ooh it feels so good
When you let go
Of all the drama in your life
Now you're free from all the pain
Free from all the games
Free from all the stress
So find your happiness

I don’t know
Only god knows where the story ends for me
But I know where the story begins
It’s up to us to choose
Whether we win or lose
And I choose to win

No more pain, no more pain, no more pain, tired of crying
No more game, tired of your planning games with my mind
No drama, no more drama in my life
No more in my life

...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar